So many activities happening for the 4th of July Holiday weekend, we can't keep up! Here is a list of our favorite events going on in the city to help you plan your weekend of fun!America’s
First Time home Buying Steps
We listed some of the most important steps in the home buying process! Still have questions, be sure to ask us!
Steps to take when you decide to buy!
1. Call us, Keller Williams Philadelphia to speak with Michael or Roe.
2. Get a preapproval... We’ll guide you in the right direction by introducing you to a trusted Loan Officer - Terry Kravaris of Movement Mortgage. (267)-419-7707.
3. Once your budget is set, let’s discuss preferences - location, parking, etc...
4. Let’s see houses! Find your dream home!
5. When You Find a Property, Crunch Your Numbers Again
6. Submit your offer with your agent!
The Bottom Line
Purchasing your first home is perhaps the biggest financial decision you’ll ever make. Don't take on more of a financial obligation than you can handle. A small stretch may be worth it, but a big one could haunt you if life gets temporarily bumpy.
That’s why Recchia suggests keeping your risk tolerance in mind. “If you find great security in owning your house, save more money for a large down payment and find a loan that works for you. The higher the down payment, the less in debt you will be; the less debt, the better you will be able to weather economic storms and still own your house,” she says.
Michael Giuda has been a full time licensed Real Estate Agent since 1986 and is currently an Associate Broker with Keller Williams. As Founder and Team Leader of the Selling in Philly Team, Michael’....